- 1920x1080P Resolution, Design for Outdoor Movies
- 200 ANSI lumen brightness, Bright During Daylight
- Wireless WiFi Mini Projector for iPhone, Android
- Portable and Mini, Carrying anyway
- HiFi Sound Cavity Speaker Built-in
Deliver solid 1080p-image quality. 1920x1080p decoding with 3 times more pixels than 720p native projectors. Feature more clarity in color accuracy and smooth pixel performance
3.07lb weight, very portable and compact projector so you can take it anywhere. Up to 300” screen, enjoy the show on a big screen just like the movie theater.
Portable projector supports wired connect with many audio and video devices, such as Smartphone/Laptop/ TV Stick/PS4/ Headphones/Speaker/TV box, brings you extreme fun from a variety of ways.
Wireless Screen Mirroring
No More Cables! This wifi projector won’t need any cables between your device and the projector in order to share your screen once under wifi connection.
Built-in HiFi Sound Cavity Speaker
Mini projector with stereo sound which enough to fill your all room. Enjoy the whole surround sound would be your great ideal for the full cinematic movie experience with this projector.
Frequently asked questions
a.How to WIRELESS screen mirroring with your iOS or Android Devices?
1. Go to Settings, connect to projector WiFi named “Mirroring-xxxxxx”, enter password: 12345678
2. Turn on the Screen Mirroring settings in the control center by scrolling down the phone
3. Choose “Mirroring-xxxxxx” and once connected, your mobile device’s screen will be displayed on the projection surface.
b.How to use your own WiFi Instead of Mobile Data to stream Movies?
1. Go to Settings, connect to projector WiFi named “Mirroring-EBCE88”, enter password: 12345678
2. Open a browse page, enter IP address: 192.168.49.1, click submit
3. Choose WiFi APP and enter your home wifi password. Go to YouTube and play one video, it’s connected to cast screen successfully.
c.Can I Switch the “Cellular Data” to “HOME WiFi Data” when movies screen mirroring?
Yes, this movie projector all support “Mobile Date” or “WiFi Date” to play videos.